...finished off my run by walking, rather than turning around and walking back. You see, sometimes I should realize it's stupid to run and I should just take a chill pill. Today was one of those days, I realized, 10 minutes into it. So I started walking. Debated turning around and not really exercising anymore, or continuing on by walking-it-out style the rest of the way. I dug deep and walked. For 5 miles. It's no run, but I think my knees love me for the break. (You're welcome, knees.)
...left work at 1:15 today....simply because I could. Of course I did spend 3.5 hours in Starbucks working on school stuff. So I pretended to leave work early. Oh that brings me to my next gladness event of the day: getting a warm beverage. One of the greatest things about winter. If you're one of my favorites in life it's because you are an avid reader of my blog and you know that I'm not a fan of winter. Therefore warm beverages are clutch and save my winter days.
...talked to Meggo for a whopping 15 minutes after not seeing her for like 5 days. Way too long.
...read the Bible this morning. There's nothing like it. Actually there is....it's Him.
...bombarded myself with a bag full of vegetables during snacktime at work so I wouldn't eat the crap that they give us daily. It's something I try to keep up but sometimes the chocolate swirl bread just calls my name. And sometimes I answer, despite the grease stains it leaves on the napkins. MMmmmm grease stains=DELICIOUS
And the number one thing I'm glad I did today....
....was gave the mouse that I am scared of that crawls around here a name: Margaret. It's amazing how giving a nasty rodent a loving name can change everything.
"Margaret? Maaarrrrrgareeeeet!!! How are you dooooooinggggg!?"
Whoa. Weird blog ending. That's my cue to go to bed. Night.

1 comment:
So does that mean I should name the bee?
Post a Comment