Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

I feel like I'm 5 right now. And it's my first day of Kindergarten. And my mom is driving me to school, only to go back home to do whatever she did while I was at school.

I'm leaving to go back "home" after church this morning. And for some reason I feel like I'm being pulled by the babysitter (or the Kindergarten teacher, to be consistent with the title) from the clutches of my mother's arms. *Bloggin' Vulnerability...aka Blognerability: admitting that I feel 19 years younger and just want my mom...feel free to use this term* And I am kicking and screaming. Another note: if I were the babysitter in this case, I would pull me away and hope that the mother would go off and not dwell on her daughter's crying, which would just make it worse. Mothers need to understand that they can't stay; it only makes things worse. Feel free to make a note; I am a babysitting expert and have seen the worse there is. Hence my quitting babysitting....I get frustrated EXTREMELY easily these days babysitting. I could absolutely write a sequel to Nanny Diaries. Hmmm...a project....

But anyway, I feel like I'm 5 today. Still working on getting a 95% discount on this house from my parents. I would probably finish off my masters through Simmons the next 3 years, then move to Plateau Road and start my own reading center or tutoring service. Make a note.

In the meantime, wah. I want my mom.

1 comment:

am said...

Dude you totally said "Bloggerability" and I said "Blogability" and I didn't even read yours until after I wrote mine. And remember how we were saying the exact same things while we were chatting on the book? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!