Saturday, December 20, 2008

Commemorative Equals Crappy Update

So in a past blog I mentioned a reception I was going to for people who ran in the YMCA-sponsored road race series runs over the summer and into the late calendar year. Well, I was happy with the commemorative gift, but included in my things was a random picture of a lighthouse in Gloucester and it was all black and white except for a boat that was red and something else, I forget what, was blue. And it was a 4x6 picture. It was matted, and on it said Jacqueline Hubbard 3rd place overall. I might be ungrateful, but it want straight into the trash. I entered my named, spelled correctly, mind you, a total of 9 times. Get it right people.

The commemorative gift part of it was cool; a long sleeve "technical" red shirt for running and doing active things like that. You know the material I'm talking about...Well, "technically", it's an awesome shirt.  Also I received a free month membership to the Y. That's like handing me $45. Iiiiii'llllll take it. That is all.

No comments: