I have been in some bad moods recently and I have no idea where it's coming from. Very obnoxious. I have a feeling I won't be in bad moods for another long long while though. I have the 2 last periods off tomorrow and then basketball practice, where we will work on skills that will get us to the imaginary 'ship. ANNNDDDDD the best thing about tomorrow!?!? NO MATH CLASSSSS!!! Seriously, tomorrow might as well be heaven. I despise math class. Hate to say it, but it's 100% true. Then Friday again, I have the last 2 periods off AND the period before that I have off too because my tu-dee will be gone. So...I have 4 class periods rather than 7. YEAH.
Tonight I might be going to the YMCA road race series reception, for people who ran the YMCA races. Might I say that I WAS a champ this summer as I ran ran RAN in 9 of the 11 races. In other words, I spent a year's salary on them (they really add up!). And got some crappy t-shirts, some good post-race food, and all-around good times in return. I guess I can't complain. And because I was such a race freak, I came in 3rd place. I honestly am not even sure what that means, but whatever. I'll take it. We're supposed to get what was phrased a "commemorative gift". This can mean so many different things. But the first thing that comes to mind when I hear "commemorative gift" is something crappy. Is anyone with me? I'm probably going to get some ugly plaque that will end up in the back of my closet, or yet another crappy t-shirt, or a wooden sculpture of a Y, standing for YMCA. Maybe I'll get a trophy. I have no idea what it will be but it's 97% guaranteed to be crappy. I'll let you know when I find out. In conclusion though, "commemorative" equals "crappy".
Minty Mayhem....thoughts? I might have already entered it. No one knows. Except for Stride people. I wonder what it would take to be a Stride person. I bet I would be a good Stride person. I wonder if part of their job is to experiment the gum and see just how long the flavor lasts. When I was either a junior or senior in college they were hiring people to do a gum experiment and paying $25 for an hour of your time. Needless to say I was SO ANNOYED that I had to babysit during that specific time. I was born to get paid $25/hr to chew gum.
My apartmentmate had to rescue the dish of christmas chocolates from the closet again. It's not my fault that I don't have willpower and if it's there, it might as well be in my mouth. Well, maybe it is actually 100% my fault. No, wait, ...yep it is.
Last night was the Biggest Loser finale. And I was watching it with such bittersweetness. Until, of course, it was announced that the next season was going to begin January 6th, three weeks from the day. The bitter was taken away and it was just sweetness. Sweet, sweet, sweetness (I probably had a piece of freaking chocolate in my mouth, so that probably helped the feeling of pure sweetness a bit).
There is a 4-year-old boy with a pacifier in his mouth across the way. What is it with parents. Again, I could write the Nanny Diaries sequel.
I should do reports now. Ugh.
Welp, seeya later!
1 comment:
have you something against pacifiers?
Post a Comment