-As much as I'm known for loving ice cream more than the next guy, and the next guy, and the guy after that, ice cream eating contests are disgusting. I was told I should enter a contest like that with Cherry Hill. The prize was something as crazy as it was awesome...like free ice cream for a year. NOT worth it. I've eaten too much ice cream plenty of times (I am a Hubbard) and compared to a contest, those times are like scratching the surface. The Hubbards even have a name for the overeating ice cream post feeling....an ice cream coma. I'd be ice cream dead if I participated in a contest. I'd win, of course, but that's not the point now, is it!?
-You know the movie, "Waitress" and how the main character creates pies depending on what's going on in her life? I think I'd be good at that. Like Friday's ice cream flavor would be "Fourth Period Welcoming the End" ice cream. It would be made with 2 layers. The top layer would be a chocolate (my least favorite base flavor) base with pecans, gummy bears, and M&Ms (because that's gross and M&Ms in ice cream make me mad because you can't even taste them because they're frozen) and the bottom flavor would be coffee (because I get a jolt of energy when I realize the period is coming to an end) with oreo and Kit Kat (because break me off a piece of that music to my ears...the bell), with a golden wrapped piece of rich chocolate at the bottom. Because math class is over and I deserve the best after it's over.
-I wish that Waitress 2 would come out and it would be, not to be repetitive, about making ice cream flavors. I could star in it. I'm a pretty good actor. That's a lie.
-The most expensive ice cream in the world is $1,000 and is made from the most expensive ingredients flown in from around the world. There's lots of gold involved. The nerve of people. I also waste money on crap, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere, right? Wonder how many people could be saved from that money. Oh, no, you had the sundae? And it took you 10 minutes? You just killed 10 people. Wow. That was so judgmental and hypocritical of me. At least I'm admitting it.
-There is now a show about doughnuts on. Ah the beauty of Sunday mornings snowed in.
-I love ice cream. What do you love!?
2 comments:
You.
Phebe took my answer
Post a Comment