Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Things

Some Things....

-"You've lost your mind: A.) 26.2 miles B.) Seattle, Washington C.)$4,300"  This is a direct quote from my dad. And I totally agree with him. And yet, I'm going for it. Go big or go home. 

-I need to stop burning the popcorn. It stinks in here.

-Today I needed to jam my foot into my mouth 5 seconds before I said something. That is one of the worst things in life.

-I am known as a Landmark staff with a sense of humor (honored), so therefore I get kids who make jokes and should be enjoyed in that way....with humor. By 8th period, I've realized ever since I got this new tutee for the new semester, that my patience is gone and I am not in the mood for jokes. Direct quote from him my first day with him: "You can't take a joke, can you?" NO.

-I don't know how to react to people sometimes. But I do a mighty fine job acting like I know. Don't worry, I'm not talking about you.

-My dad needs to be here to say, "snap out of it"...."it" being a funk.

-Those huge cookie cake things that are nothing but a huge cookie with frosting on the top, totally not worth it. I don't understand why they're so popular. Gimme a peanut butter thing, brickle pie, or good ol' fashioned ice cream cone over that any day.

-Those cinnamon disk candies make me cough. Not worth it.

- I only REALLY want to read when I know I have to be somewhere else. But now, for example, I have all the time in the world yet I'm tempted to turn the television on. Hm.

-The dishes need to be done SO badly but the one time I'm free to do them...like now...I am not. Nor am I reading. 

-I'm not very funny right now. Sorry friends...we'll put the LOLs on hold for now:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me. cookie cakes happen to my ultimate favorite. so much so that they might be served at my wedding. please don't hate me. we'll have other deserts, too.