-My 8th grade tutee, Luke. I could stop there but today again, he said that he's sure I went "clubbin'" over break. He doesn't even KNOW how opposite I am of that inclination (grammar?). He said he could totally picture me clubbin'. Luke, please stop picturing me.
A Thing That is Painful:
-My inner thighs rubbing against each other during my 18-mile run in the heat Sunday morning.
Another Thing That is Funny:
-Shopping for diaper rash cream to help my inner thighs, which are in a fight with one another, heal.
A Thing That Made Me Hate My Life For a Couple of Hours:
-Running for 3.5 hours Sunday morning with the temperature climbing to 91 degrees.
A Thing That I'm Sure Make People Say, "Stop Rubbing It In":
-That I ran 18 miles yesterday. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I'm just elated that I did it. Also I just used the word "elated".
A Thing That is Awesome:
-Sitting on the veranda while listening to my iPod (actually Amy's), birds chirping, and the cute little town of Wenham doing its Monday evening thing.
A Thing That is Gross:
-That some days more than others (for example today), the creases where the sides of my nose meet with my cheeks are breeding grounds for a surplus of oil, then white pimples. GROSSSSS!
A Thing That is As Hard As It Is Painful:
-Trying to pop those pimples. It's really hard to finagle your fingers just so. Sorry. I will move on from this gross subject. But you all know what I mean.
A Thing That is Exciting:
-My FUNDRAISER this Thursday!!! And selling tickets and jewelry (Phebe you are the bomb-diggity) at Landmark...I will meet my goal of $4,300!
A Thing That Needs to Stop:
-My mindless afternoon snacking. When I am sitting and looking at my Facebook homepage (instead of being outside and/or doing something productive with my time, like, oh, you know, raking the stupid leaves), and realize that I have consumed WAY too many chocolate chips. Chocolate chips are overrated. But my sub-conscious doesn't think so. Dangit, sub-conscious! What are you thinking!?!? Or ARE you thinking!?
A Thing That is Puzzling:
-A puzzle.
A Thing That is Fabulous:
-The sign I just made to thank businesses for donations. Instead of titling the poster, "Thank You" like all the average joe's would do (that reminds me, thank you Your Average Joe who is Not), my title is "A Standing Ovation to the following..." and around it is "clap clap!" Man. I should be a teacher or something.
A Thing That is a Sign of Summer weather:
-Beach towels hanging on the side of the veranda:)
A Thing That I Consistently Have a Hard Time Getting My Butt in Gear With:
-Deep Thoughts by Jaq Hubbard blog.
2 comments:
ew Jaq that WAS really gross. Did you find a leaf blower? Let's go on another walk some day. :)
1. A thing that is helpful: Go to New England Running Company and buy some BODY GLIDE. Then say goodbye to rashes.
2. A thing that is a question: Have you been able to sell jewelry? Marvelous!
3. A thing that is sad: I miss you.
4. A thing that is sappy: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment